HTB can research, install and manage all your telecom systems. All dedicated HTB account managers can provide you with the industry's foremost telephony products to suit your current and future telecom needs, as well as backup solutions for unremitting service.
- Research and bidding for the most economical telephony system to meet your company's needs.
- Procurement, installation and management of all your communication systems
- Integration of diverse telecommunication services to improve your existing network,
- Phone switches
- Line ordering
- Audio / Video conferencing
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Phone)
- Remote-user and location set-ups
- Home office integration
- Follow-up training, support and maintenance of all equipment, to include remote configuration and on-site maintenance.
Using this digital voice Technology not only you can save unbelievable
amount of money from long distance and international telephone calls
You will also discover features and applications you were unable to use
before making free telephone calls from anywhere in the world using
the Internet. All our products offer crystal clear voice quality and in most cases
better quality then most of the long distance providers
Our product lines support business class voice quality and have some
unique features that makes them easy to use and effective to the customer
We have unique experience with implementing Voip technology and we can
customize the system that will serve the best our clients needs
VOIP (Voice over IP - that is voice delivered using the Internet Protocol) is a term used in IP telephony for a set of facilities for managing the delivery of voice information using the Internet Protocol(IP). In general, this means sending voice information in digital form in discrete packet rather than in the traditional citcuit-commited protocols of the public switched telephone network. A major advantage of VOIP is that it avoids the tolls charged by ordinary telephone service.